Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 A sort of best use of exp calculator 
Inappropriate
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Usually before I spend my exp I look at how much everything costs to make sure I am getting what I want out of it. With bwias I always have to calculate how much is the best to have since that's based on what skills you want.

For example if I want axe up, I could raise str or agility. If I raise str by 5 I will receive 2 axe. Which means str should be 40% the cost of axe so that I always receive 1 axe the least exp. With agility it is half as much, 20%.
I decided to make a calculator for the skills I wanted in excel and I thought about making a calculator out of it in unity to make it simpler to use.

In the unity version you would only need to input the skill % you want relative to a primary skill and the exp of the primary skill.

For example axe primary, with immunity, surround hit and harden as skills you want calculated:
Say you want immunity, surround hit, and harden to each be 20% of axe for some reason.

If axe skill costs 50k exp then immunity, surround hit and harden would be calculated to be at 10k exp.

The BWIAS calculations would not need to be inputted in the unity version.
BWIAS is calculated using all of your combined wanted stats. IE 40% of harden is str so 40% of 10k exp is added to str.

Axe would have it's full 40% from str and 20% from agi added to this.

Overall for the output of axe primary at 50k exp, while immunity/surr/harden are 20% is:

axe 50,000
Immunity 10,000
Surround Hit 10,000
Harden 10,000
Brave 18,000
Will 2,000
Int 2,000
Agility 14,000
Strength 18,000
Bless 18,000

Bless is calculated because it is pretty much the same thing as BWIAS and it effects every skill including itself.

How do I attach files? I want to attach my excel sheet so other people could look at it if they desired or wished to use it.

Thank you.

EDIT: Thought I could insert a link to make it not appear as a link, thanks anyway.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VtgkoMGiqKStxqho6J3bAX2ZG0pIOLWT/view?usp=sharing

I'm still not sure if I'm going to make the more automatic unity version, for now I'm figuring some other stuff out.

Last edited by Inappropriate on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

You can add a read only link to a public section of your OneDrive or Google Drive or equivalent.