Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Ninja suggestion 
Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Ive had quite some playtime on a ninja class and i do kinda like it.
There is just 1 thing that i dont understand.
Being able to lose focus on Assasinate...
We already lack quite some aoe damage... and having assasinate fail in AT is just a pain (not just over there.. everywhere but in AT it really hurts!)
Since your constantly fighting/moving... it takes quite some time to get your 300 endurance back. Not having assasinate on increases the time you spend per room by around 20 sec (Average!...yes i timed it.. what else can you do while in AT? Razz)
Also due to the lack of other aoe spells next to poison (blind doenst do anything to their heal in AT)... i feel its an unfair disadvantage. We already kill slower then the average guy in AT .. and then our archspell fails us aswell!
As far as i can think of.. the only other archspell that can fail is B2.. but it doesnt cost that much mana so you can basicly use it straight after again.
Can this be changed so we wont be able to lose focus on Assasinate?

Greetings!

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

You can no longer lose focus when casting assassinate spell.

Inappropriate
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Please make it so I can cast assassinate after it's already cast, it is annoying being unable to cast it again because I casted it before I was cursed. Majority of the time it is literally not even weaker because supposedly assassinate is only even any better every 80 mod. Being cursed and still above 160 while I never reach 240 makes it so I cannot cast assassinate for another crit. Also it costs 300 end to attempt to do this and fail because of magical interference .

LazyWarrior
Baron of Aranock
Baron of Aranock

Inappropriate wrote:
Please make it so I can cast assassinate after it's already cast, it is annoying being unable to cast it again because I casted it before I was cursed. Majority of the time it is literally not even weaker because supposedly assassinate is only even any better every 80 mod. Being cursed and still above 160 while I never reach 240 makes it so I cannot cast assassinate for another crit. Also it costs 300 end to attempt to do this and fail because of magical interference .

Assassinate does several things that make it stronger every mod point, but yes i agree spell override should make assassinate able to be overridden with weaker cast.