Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Switching gear as Ninja (and making duplicates!) 
Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I cant get my /switch to work properly.
When im in my 'fighting' gear and i wanna switch to my bless set... i have to use /switch twice. First time it will change all the armor pieces and belt... only the second time it will equip my bless shield.
When im in my EW set (which includes a sword aswell) and i wanna switch back to my fight set... it puts a duplicate sword in my inventory. Everytime i use the command it will make a new duplicate and it wont remove the sword out of my mainhand and thus wont equip my ninja belt.
These duplicates will stay in my inventory untill i put em on the floor... then they will dissapear within seconds... Its the only way i can find out which is the 'real' sword (its the one that remains Razz)
Because of this i removed the EW sword out of the set and i basicly have to equip it and unequip it everytime i want to cast EW... which i dont think is how switch was intended to work.
My guess is that because of not being able to equip something in main/offhand while wearing ninja belt it messes the /switch command up bigtime.
If i could just wear... lets say... a torch in my main and offhand (while wearing ninja belt!) and assign groups to them... i think the problem will be solved.(torch is example it can be anything which you can assign groups too basicly)

Greetings!

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Good pick up.

It should be fixed.

Try it now.

Also see if you can find any other switch combos that fail.

Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Yep its fixxed! thanks!
will do