Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, 
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
View user's profile Send private message
  
treko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 03 Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Reply with quote
i only read the parts that said u shouldnt do something, and i dont like it. My gods eat meat drink mead and fight and have intercourse, they knew how to live life to the fullest and i will follow there example. Hail the Aesir! Hail the Vanir! Hail the Elder kin!
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
treko wrote:
i only read the parts that said u shouldnt do something, and i dont like it. My gods eat meat drink mead and fight and have intercourse, they knew how to live life to the fullest and i will follow there example. Hail the Aesir! Hail the Vanir! Hail the Elder kin!


Laughing who is your god ? and what explanation you have got ? explain it and than say my this and that.

before that you are the damn nonsense just like the damn dog in the street. and world is full of such street dogs like you. ( at present moment )

Wink so before dragging me down to your rascal status explain another explanation and than open your mouth. otherwise you will end up by having my big big and tight tight genitals into your deepest throat by pying without invitation like an whore.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Kuwait
Reply with quote
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
Labfiveonly wrote:
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.


Laughing nah nah ( street dog ) `1st of all give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation and than you open your mouth.

OR else you have to keep your bluff to yourself only. that is all. ( finished ) and there is no problem if you go to hell alone. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message
  
Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Kuwait
Reply with quote
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.


Laughing nah nah ( street dog ) `1st of all give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation and than you open your mouth.

OR else you have to keep your bluff to yourself only. that is all. ( finished ) and there is no problem if you go to hell alone. Laughing


Can you prove me wrong?

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
Labfiveonly wrote:
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.


Laughing nah nah ( street dog ) `1st of all give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation and than you open your mouth.

OR else you have to keep your bluff to yourself only. that is all. ( finished ) and there is no problem if you go to hell alone. Laughing


Can you prove me wrong?


and Ultimately ( nonsense pig ) Krishna aka Supreme Personality of Godhead OR say God is not the damn dummy who watch's everything like an stone. but he is actual friend of everyone ( without any duplicity like you maintain ), he is Original propertier of everything ( on which everyone is claiming that this is mine, that is mine, even our bodies to which we says is mine when you are asked whose hand it is ? whose leg it is etc. ), and he is actual enjoyer of everything.

and he is already satisfied and his all desires are already fullfilled. but still he comes in this prison hourse ( aka material world ) cuz he is thinking for us. otherwise anyone who is in this material world is the damn prisnor. that is all. and supposed to be punished by the laws of matieral nature.

and there is university side also. ( of which you have no info ) just as prison house and university both are maintained by the govenrment. similarly this material world and spiritual world both are maintained by Supreme Perosnality of Godhead Krishna. ( or say God )

and just as actual big part of population is in university similarly big part of population ( 3/4th ) is there in spiritual world.

and although here is only 1/4th part of population but still no one can measure it. so just you try to understand your rascal position.

you are the damn dog in the street who is saying there is God but he has no name, no place, no form, no this no that. this is another way to deny the existence of God.

and that is the damn proof that you are rascal fraud. and if you go on saying like this than you will end up in hell. with your own duplicity. and there is no loss at all. if you go there.

there is no loss at all. Wink
View user's profile Send private message
  
Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Kuwait
Reply with quote
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.


Laughing nah nah ( street dog ) `1st of all give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation and than you open your mouth.

OR else you have to keep your bluff to yourself only. that is all. ( finished ) and there is no problem if you go to hell alone. Laughing


Can you prove me wrong?


and Ultimately ( nonsense pig ) Krishna aka Supreme Personality of Godhead OR say God is not the damn dummy who watch's everything like an stone. but he is actual friend of everyone ( without any duplicity like you maintain ), he is Original propertier of everything ( on which everyone is claiming that this is mine, that is mine, even our bodies to which we says is mine when you are asked whose hand it is ? whose leg it is etc. ), and he is actual enjoyer of everything.

and he is already satisfied and his all desires are already fullfilled. but still he comes in this prison hourse ( aka material world ) cuz he is thinking for us. otherwise anyone who is in this material world is the damn prisnor. that is all. and supposed to be punished by the laws of matieral nature.

and there is university side also. ( of which you have no info ) just as prison house and university both are maintained by the govenrment. similarly this material world and spiritual world both are maintained by Supreme Perosnality of Godhead Krishna. ( or say God )

and just as actual big part of population is in university similarly big part of population ( 3/4th ) is there in spiritual world.

and although here is only 1/4th part of population but still no one can measure it. so just you try to understand your rascal position.

you are the damn dog in the street who is saying there is God but he has no name, no place, no form, no this no that. this is another way to deny the existence of God.

and that is the damn proof that you are rascal fraud. and if you go on saying like this than you will end up in hell. with your own duplicity. and there is no loss at all. if you go there.

there is no loss at all. Wink


Where is your proof of this?

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
Labfiveonly wrote:
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.


Laughing nah nah ( street dog ) `1st of all give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation and than you open your mouth.

OR else you have to keep your bluff to yourself only. that is all. ( finished ) and there is no problem if you go to hell alone. Laughing


Can you prove me wrong?


and Ultimately ( nonsense pig ) Krishna aka Supreme Personality of Godhead OR say God is not the damn dummy who watch's everything like an stone. but he is actual friend of everyone ( without any duplicity like you maintain ), he is Original propertier of everything ( on which everyone is claiming that this is mine, that is mine, even our bodies to which we says is mine when you are asked whose hand it is ? whose leg it is etc. ), and he is actual enjoyer of everything.

and he is already satisfied and his all desires are already fullfilled. but still he comes in this prison hourse ( aka material world ) cuz he is thinking for us. otherwise anyone who is in this material world is the damn prisnor. that is all. and supposed to be punished by the laws of matieral nature.

and there is university side also. ( of which you have no info ) just as prison house and university both are maintained by the govenrment. similarly this material world and spiritual world both are maintained by Supreme Perosnality of Godhead Krishna. ( or say God )

and just as actual big part of population is in university similarly big part of population ( 3/4th ) is there in spiritual world.

and although here is only 1/4th part of population but still no one can measure it. so just you try to understand your rascal position.

you are the damn dog in the street who is saying there is God but he has no name, no place, no form, no this no that. this is another way to deny the existence of God.

and that is the damn proof that you are rascal fraud. and if you go on saying like this than you will end up in hell. with your own duplicity. and there is no loss at all. if you go there.

there is no loss at all. Wink


Where is your proof of this?


and where is your proof that man to whom you call papa is your really papa ? what is your damn modern process to recognize our real papa ?

and if you say DNA test than i tell you that it is crippled. and contradiction is hands or legs transpalnt. this very big contradiction has pissed on your DNA test.

for if your DNA only matches with our mum and dad than how doctors are transplanting entire hand or leg from someone else who is neither our parent nor family member ?

so kindly tell us the the damn process of recognizing of our real papa ? OR say tell us your damn modern process.

after all you have become too much modern now. ( so let us check it for good ) and see what kind of bogus modern you acutally are.
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
now - ( oh yes ) now if you are son of 1 man than tell us the damn process ( its an open challenge Laughing ) of recognizing of our real papa.

and ( take it as granted ) that you are not even son/daughter of `1 man even. and cannot tell us the damn process. Laughing that is it. ( finished ) game over. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message
  
Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Kuwait
Reply with quote
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
alide wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
My God is one who exists as a whole infinite, has had no beginning and has had no end. It's a thought that machinates and orchestrates every single happening which has happened, which is happening and which will happen. The sole purpose of this God is for the purpose of it's own being and thus the purpose of everything, being it everything and anything which existed, which exists and which will exist. It is Present but it is also Past but at the same time it is also Future. The string of life and death which intertwines. The very existence itself.


Laughing nah nah ( street dog ) `1st of all give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation and than you open your mouth.

OR else you have to keep your bluff to yourself only. that is all. ( finished ) and there is no problem if you go to hell alone. Laughing


Can you prove me wrong?


and Ultimately ( nonsense pig ) Krishna aka Supreme Personality of Godhead OR say God is not the damn dummy who watch's everything like an stone. but he is actual friend of everyone ( without any duplicity like you maintain ), he is Original propertier of everything ( on which everyone is claiming that this is mine, that is mine, even our bodies to which we says is mine when you are asked whose hand it is ? whose leg it is etc. ), and he is actual enjoyer of everything.

and he is already satisfied and his all desires are already fullfilled. but still he comes in this prison hourse ( aka material world ) cuz he is thinking for us. otherwise anyone who is in this material world is the damn prisnor. that is all. and supposed to be punished by the laws of matieral nature.

and there is university side also. ( of which you have no info ) just as prison house and university both are maintained by the govenrment. similarly this material world and spiritual world both are maintained by Supreme Perosnality of Godhead Krishna. ( or say God )

and just as actual big part of population is in university similarly big part of population ( 3/4th ) is there in spiritual world.

and although here is only 1/4th part of population but still no one can measure it. so just you try to understand your rascal position.

you are the damn dog in the street who is saying there is God but he has no name, no place, no form, no this no that. this is another way to deny the existence of God.

and that is the damn proof that you are rascal fraud. and if you go on saying like this than you will end up in hell. with your own duplicity. and there is no loss at all. if you go there.

there is no loss at all. Wink


Where is your proof of this?


and where is your proof that man to whom you call papa is your really papa ? what is your damn modern process to recognize our real papa ?

and if you say DNA test than i tell you that it is crippled. and contradiction is hands or legs transpalnt. this very big contradiction has pissed on your DNA test.

for if your DNA only matches with our mum and dad than how doctors are transplanting entire hand or leg from someone else who is neither our parent nor family member ?

so kindly tell us the the damn process of recognizing of our real papa ? OR say tell us your damn modern process.

after all you have become too much modern now. ( so let us check it for good ) and see what kind of bogus modern you acutally are.




Read on a little bit about immunity and rejection and drug induced therapy for this topic.

And read on daddy issues. LoL

What do you consider Modern and How and Where do you set the standard for being modern?

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
Labfiveonly wrote:
Read on a little bit about immunity and rejection and drug induced therapy for this topic.

And read on daddy issues. LoL

What do you consider Modern and How and Where do you set the standard for being modern?


and there is no knowledge at all. otherwise if you posses that knowledge than why are you silent ? why dont you repeat that so called bluff ( sorry your modern knowledge ) here ? has your scientists forbade you ? to use it here ?

if not than why not show whatever knowledge you are claiming of here ? and your DNA test is killed after very very brutally raped by this contradiction of hands or legs transplant.

for if our DNA, blood group, tissues so many things are there in entire hands or legs does not match with many other people as well than how doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone else ? who is neither our papa nor mum or family member ?

so you are already proven bogus. but you go on maintaining you are right as long as you can. and there is no real harm in it.

and you have no knowledge at all. for if you say that they can counterattack DNA by tablents and herbs than why dont they counterattack blood group mismatch also with same things ? ( so its an false arguement )

and you are at fallacy. but you go on with your fallacy to hell. not my problem ( O poor broken failure ) go to hell now. not my problem. for my business is done.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Kuwait
Reply with quote
1) https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/organ-transplant-after-the-transplant#1
2) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4260296/
3) https://www.healthline.com/health/abo-incompatibility


What about prosthetic limbs / organs? *Please Discuss*


On another note, if you will go to Your Heaven and I will go to your Hell, I think that it would be a great trade off right there, I can't see myself spending an eternity surrounded with people with Your kind of mentality.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
  
Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Kuwait
Reply with quote
You also never answered Your definition of Modern.


"What do you consider Modern and How and Where do you set the standard for being modern?"

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
  
alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Joined: 01 Aug 2018
Posts: 12
Reply with quote
Labfiveonly wrote:
1) https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/organ-transplant-after-the-transplant#1
2) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4260296/
3) https://www.healthline.com/health/abo-incompatibility


What about prosthetic limbs / organs? *Please Discuss*


On another note, if you will go to Your Heaven and I will go to your Hell, I think that it would be a great trade off right there, I can't see myself spending an eternity surrounded with people with Your kind of mentality.


kindly point out the damn real issue which is **Entire ( oh yes entire ) hand or leg transplant** and im not talking about artificial prosthetic limbs transplant or organ transplant.

but im talking about entire hands or legs transplant. and entire hand or legs has many things which are called DNA, bone marrow, blood groups, tissues etc.

and dont tell me as an damn atheist that doctors are fools that they dont care for all these DNA ( match ), blood group ( match ), tissues ( match ), bone marrow ( match ) etc.

dont dare ( even ) to say that doctors are fools. you may stay ignorant fool. but they do take care of all these things.

so this contradiction has killed your nonsnese that Only ( oh yes only modern process or say brutally killed bluff ) DNA is only process by which we can know our real papa cuz it is already smashed by this contradiction of hand or legs transplant.

so your DNA test is also imperfect. it is an fallacy to say that it only matches with mum and dad. ( plain logical fallacy it is ) and now you cannot offer me anything rational at all. ( its also another damn fact ) for if your links has any valuable info than you would have proven me wrong instead of hiding yourself behind them.

you would have done that if you had any rational, verifialbe and tangible knowledge. but you dont have that.
_________________________

and ( just see the fun ) who is calling upon virtue ? ( waaah ) man in distress always call on virtue. forgetting there own evil deeds. ( rightly someone has said it ) who is wiser than wisest, greater than greatest, and master of all planetery rulers.

very nicley he has said it.
__________
and who has given you invitation ? to take my genitals into your deep throat ? by pying without invitation ? ( like an shameless whore ) ? have i gave you invitation ?

if not than how can you know my real mentality ? unless you have taken my genitals into your deep throat. you cannot know anything ( whatever little you know at present moment )

and ( it is really an damn fun ) that after killing Orignal civilization you are crying after virtue. and ( take it as for granted ) that if you denied this purpose of human life. than you will go to hell. and its not my problem.

neither do i wish to live with the damn hypocrite frauds like you. ( OK ? uncivilzied bachelor daddy / OR mum )
View user's profile Send private message
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 2  

  
  
 Reply to topic