Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 RD2 
LazyWarrior
Baron of Aranock
Baron of Aranock

Random dungeon 2 is open temporarily for public testing since I cannot find people on at my time to help test it and I don't have enough experience in every race to do all the testing myself.
The intended rank range is Noble+ recommended to be rebirth or well geared, you can enter at any rank however your odds of survival may be poor if you're not ready.
The gemstones dropped in rd2 do not drop at the highest + planned for them currently as this is mostly for testing and feedback.
The gemstones dropped can be used on rings dropped in the area to create custom rings(currently capped low for testing) for example you can use a lvl 7 ring, put a max lvl 1 gem for blast on it and it will be a lvl 7 gem with 1 blast you can continue to add any gemstones as long as their maxlevel is higher than the current amount of gemstones in the item, you cannot put more gemstones in the ring than the rings max level.

RD2 is located next to RD1.
Beware, It's not intended to be mass aoe'd like rd1, doing so will likely get you killed in seconds.

Bubbles
Lieutenant-Genera
Lieutenant-Genera

Lets die.

Exodus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I have a plus 1 immunity ring. Haters gonna hate 😂