Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Progress Updates 
Mino
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Can we have a update as to what is being worked on, what % completion it is roughly around and what needs to happen before it is implemented.

I'm assuming RD2 and BLackstromghold areas are a wrtie off as I've been told a certain somebody doesn't want anyone touching them and wants to have near perfect race balance before completing.....but when you log on and work in it for few days once or twice year we should see completion by 2020;-)
Anyway I'm just curious to know if anything is happening behind scenes or if were at a standstill (yes I realize people have busy lives and don't revolve around Aranock I just like to see if us as players and community could help in anyway.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

CGI changeable switches (like in lab 9) will be available shortly (today?) if I can copy them over.

Then I will work on CGI changeable riddle tellers (designed but not coded).

These will need to be thoroughly tested whilst a builder is online in case the worst happens.

A new version of the client is just about available once the new sprite packs are completed.
This increases the size of the sprite pack available (it was hard coded in many places) and also adds in a limited number error messages.
Lab5 and Bubbles are finalising the sprite pack.

LW was looking at the professions.

Lurker was looking to complete Castle Quest 5. Not sure of its status but last I heard it was almost finished.