Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Account Recovery 
Foggy
Recruit

Hello Gods and Mods,

I used to play as Cube.moa and still have the account file. However, since I was gone for many years (never got the windowing app working in the past and got busy with school and work, but now I've figured it out), I was wondering if there was a way to get Cube.moa re-instated. It was always my dream to have an AH, and I'm sad he's gone now.

Thanks in advance for any help. ^^

Little
Private
Private

I am not a God or Mod but as far as I know, your character has been deleted due to inactivity (many years)
Said .moa file only points to the ID of character on the server and has no actual other information about it. (okay, name and description and shortcut configuration)

That said, while there are not all that many online now, those that still play are usually quite helpful, it took me 3 weeks to get to Arch Harakim and.. I'm slow. (currently averaging 2300-something xp/min)

Foggy
Recruit

Oh, I see. I couldn't remember how the account side of things worked since it'd been so long since I last played. That's really unfortunate to hear, but I understand. Thanks for giving me that heads up, Little. ^^ I'll just have to get myself back to there. Heh.

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

Yes, if the character is actually deleted, can check by doing /seen <charname>. There is nothing that can be done. If the character is still alive the .moa is recoverable.