Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

Onim
Private First Class
Private First Class

Guess I will have to complain and whine because I reported the issue the second I noticed it after getting my 2nd profession ,before I went hard on leveling, gatjering and creating , and was told It wouldn't be issue or problem to keep going. So I proceeded to spend hours and hours making tons of equipment. Which by the way have fun tracking it all down to delete considering......almost any and every active player and few inactive players have gear made by me abusing this so called bug of yours.

Now then we can all bring valid points and arguments also we can keep whining back forth like adolescence children over such a trivial matter Or we can act like grown ups...realize that this is free game you don't pay a cent you get to enjoy it at cost of admins time and money.....which in end means none of us truly have any concrete rights other then to offer opinions, ideas and enjoy damn game for what it is a game. Let me ask you this Mayhem. .....by what right do you have to make demands and throw around , what i feel some of your comments are, insults towards the very people who allow you to still enjoy a wonderful world such as this?. Anyway either way it goes its a lose lose situation as some will feel ripped off, others will gain from a oversight that could of happened to anyone.

If I were to invest money in a stock trader with preconceived notion that nothing will go wrong and in end lose my money...can I make demands to get it back, darn rights I can but in end I will never ever see it as I took risk to invest my money/time in something its life. By the way I'm not defending to keep it way it is or remove everything like you want (which would require hours upon hours of admin time...which puts hold on everything else.....end result EVERYONE loses then.

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

DO you have some WC equipment for me? <3

Onim
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yeah I have what you need....first ones free

Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Yeah i need to apologize for my behaviour.
Ive been reading this topic and im ashamed
Ive not been myself last few months. Ive been struggling with mental issues for aslong as i can remember and the recent therapist i had suggested to take anti depression pills due to my problems.
Ive been on anti depression pills before but this time i got different ones. Which didnt work out too well. During the phase of getting used to the pills... Ive been seeing conspiracy theories in almost everything. Plus i couldnt control my anger at all. But instead of stopping with the pills they adviced me to double the dose. I knew from previous experience with these pills that it takes some time to get used to so i continued taking them. But it got way worse. Ive been in a very very dark place while on those meds and ive been taking it out on everyone around me. At the moment im completely therapist/medication free and im in a better place now Smile
No more meds for me.. just me and my weed Very Happy
Ive not been fair to you guys and i wanna apologize for my behaviour which was pretty out of control

Im sorry!

I hope to see you ingame!

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Ye God's!
I go hiding on a remote mine site for a cupola dayz and the world comes to an end.
It is ok I will be back on Friday and shall brings rain to fall on the plains of Aranock once again.

I am assuming the above is largely closed but on a different but related note....
As we bring out new areas we do not have the resources or population to test them 100% thoroughly.
RD2 is an example.
We have opened it up to various levels of testing and I am not yet convinced it is right.
Professions were only supposed to be released as a trial but we were too efficient and completely loaded the full set.
Maybe we will rework these with time. I know LW has some good ideas.