Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Underground 4 
Haraking
Corporal
Corporal

Okay so this is my idea for a new area U4.

Monsters in this area are noble ranked Lavalings
Lavalings are buffed up to make area harder

This area just gives something else for end game content that can be done every 360mins or every 120-180mins for other chest and of course this can be lower and higher depending on Devs choices

Lava pots can maybe be introduced for end game content - examples are New BS area(one day), Fighting Shiva, that OP barb in SF and etc.
(Yes I know Dpots are already good but another good item and area doesn't hurt any and only +30 stats that might be needed to complete new BS and OP Shiva.)

*Lower left corner is starting point
*Lower Left orange dot is quest giver for LavaPot
**Lava pots give +30 stats for 30-60mins and also transform you to a Lavaling maybe?
**Lava pots usable at rank 17 - Lt Gen
*Right Orange dot is Quest item Chest that also spawns you to temple ( can repeat quest every 360mins)
*Dark Blue dot is Warlord Rebirth Pole
*White Dots is Poles (exp range 75k to 150k or whatever)
*Green Dots are random chest that spawn random items from : 2k gold, Rpot, Gpot, Ice egg, Nothing, Ish scroll, Golem pot. (120-180 min re-spawn time) Do NOT spawn you to temple
*Purple Dots are Dpots (grabbing this chest spawns you back at temple. (360 min re-spawn time)
*Light Blue dot is Skua Chest - (random skua scroll - Re-spawns every 180mins) (random chance to spawn at temple also)

****Everyone hates spawn at temple chest but it helps reduce camping of chest and also makes you do the area again to get other chest and stuff****

Motoko
Major General
Major General

I do like the concept, i dont feel something stronger than dpots should be implemented, maybe it lasts longer or something.

But the concept of the area is good.