Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Breakfast with Motoko 
Motoko
Major General
Major General

So a few of you were curious as to what I was going to eat for breakfast after I explained I would be making goat with eggs.

Add a tsp of olive oil or so to a frying pan, more will be needed if using cast iron or something that requires more fat to prevent sticking.

Basically you want to use ground meat (you can grind it yourself, but aint nobody got time for dat) and put it in a frying pan at medium heat, grind the chunk of ground meat into smaller chunks (half inch should be max diameter) - add salt and pepper to your liking.

Cook/Brown the meat evenly (You don't want any burnt pieces, dark brown is as dark as you want) - should take maybe 10 minutes.

Crack eggs into pan directly and stir, if you want to be more healthy you can separate a few of the eggs and use only the white. This is not the healthiest meal and should not be consumed regularly.

Cook eggs thoroughly, should take 2-3 minutes.

Serve with bread if you want, flat/pita bread is quite good with this, no fork/spoon required then.

FYI - using lamb is probably my favorite, but I had goat meat to use, you want to use a meat with a lot of flavor (Chicken, turkey, pork or even beef will not be as good as the egg will drown out the flavor).
Finished product:

Enjoy