Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Clans 
Solkuri
Recruit

Joined: 13 Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Reply with quote
Is it possible to raise the clan rent, seems like half the clans only refresh alts and don't play. I think clan rent of 2500 a month or even 5000 plat a month will be easy to get even 10k a month is easy if you get members and actively play if you cant then you need to give up your clan or recruit members that are active and play. you can get almost 1k or more in 2 days just from few lucky pent solves. 1k in less then 2 days of mining. I'm not sure what the current rate of clan rent is but seems to be low because inactives and refreshers still have a clan.

Yes i know people will say they worked hard for the clan and don't agree but i think it should be open to the active players that play weekly and not once or twice a year this give players a fair chance to have a active clan instead of everyone that plays joining the only really 2 or 4 clans that play weekly. or maybe add another 5 clan slots and make it where cant have 2 clans. or something.

Hard to PVP which clans is intended for when everyone is in the same clan or have to fight same clan over and over because that's all that is active.
View user's profile Send private message
  
LazyWarrior
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Joined: 03 Apr 2016
Posts: 561
Location: Somewhere with a bunch of nekos
Reply with quote
I agree it's too low, it's about 800 per month atm which is nearly nonexistent if u invite people every now and then.
Maybe something like 2k per month would be better. If its too high like 5k people would all have to join 1 clan to sustain it.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Asmodeus
Major
Major

Joined: 15 Jun 2016
Posts: 156
Location: Montreal
Reply with quote
I disagree. Small clans or those with less actives are severely disadvantaged. Also, quite a few of the top clans got there by abusing certain plat mechanics as well.
View user's profile Send private message
  
LazyWarrior
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Joined: 03 Apr 2016
Posts: 561
Location: Somewhere with a bunch of nekos
Reply with quote
Asmodeus wrote:
I disagree. Small clans or those with less actives are severely disadvantaged. Also, quite a few of the top clans got there by abusing certain plat mechanics as well.

Those small clans that don't let anyone join are an issue with only 10 slots.. also which clans? I've only seen 1 or 2 People with enough deaths they'd actually have abused it.
Edit:also it only takes 30m of mining for a months of rent. Or a day or 2 of penting.. If a small clan can't sustain it's because they don't even play.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Asmodeus
Major
Major

Joined: 15 Jun 2016
Posts: 156
Location: Montreal
Reply with quote
LazyWarrior wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
I disagree. Small clans or those with less actives are severely disadvantaged. Also, quite a few of the top clans got there by abusing certain plat mechanics as well.

Those small clans that don't let anyone join are an issue with only 10 slots.. also which clans? I've only seen 1 or 2 People with enough deaths they'd actually have abused it.
Edit:also it only takes 30m of mining for a months of rent. Or a day or 2 of penting.. If a small clan can't sustain it's because they don't even play.


30m of mining per real life month to get enough plat? Wasn't my experience.

Keep in mind that 3 of the main abusing clans got deleted. Then look at OoS and Hairy fairy kill/death stats. At the same time you have 3 clans under 3k plat at this moment as well. Furnishing an entire clan is pretty unrealistic already at low member numbers. The player base is small enough and most clans are running on reserves from yesteryear.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Bubbles
Lieutenant-Genera
Lieutenant-Genera

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 373
Location: Strange Forest
Reply with quote
allow more clans, slacker.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Asmodeus
Major
Major

Joined: 15 Jun 2016
Posts: 156
Location: Montreal
Reply with quote
Bubbles wrote:
allow more clans, slacker.


I think it was a programming issue when Ravhin made them that limited it to 10.
View user's profile Send private message
  
LazyWarrior
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Joined: 03 Apr 2016
Posts: 561
Location: Somewhere with a bunch of nekos
Reply with quote
Asmodeus wrote:
LazyWarrior wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
I disagree. Small clans or those with less actives are severely disadvantaged. Also, quite a few of the top clans got there by abusing certain plat mechanics as well.

Those small clans that don't let anyone join are an issue with only 10 slots.. also which clans? I've only seen 1 or 2 People with enough deaths they'd actually have abused it.
Edit:also it only takes 30m of mining for a months of rent. Or a day or 2 of penting.. If a small clan can't sustain it's because they don't even play.


30m of mining per real life month to get enough plat? Wasn't my experience.

Keep in mind that 3 of the main abusing clans got deleted. Then look at OoS and Hairy fairy kill/death stats. At the same time you have 3 clans under 3k plat at this moment as well. Furnishing an entire clan is pretty unrealistic already at low member numbers. The player base is small enough and most clans are running on reserves from yesteryear.

Those 3 clans are low because the players in them don't do anything at all and they're still alive after months of inactivity.
And if ur not getting 1k plat in 30m on avg ur really unlucky or mining slow. Either way even 5h per month is not much or is it just 1 person in the clan? In which case they ahouldnt have a clan in the first place if they're gonna hog a slot for no reason.
And no it's not hard furnishing a clan. Invite people and stop hogging a slot with inactive clans.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Subzero
Private
Private

Joined: 14 Mar 2017
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Lets just remove all but 3 clans Smile
View user's profile Send private message
  
Haraking
Corporal
Corporal

Joined: 28 May 2017
Posts: 30
Reply with quote
I would love to see a clan wipe and higher rent come out and some updates to ranks of clans and etc
View user's profile Send private message
  
LazyWarrior
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Joined: 03 Apr 2016
Posts: 561
Location: Somewhere with a bunch of nekos
Reply with quote
Haraking wrote:
I would love to see a clan wipe and higher rent come out and some updates to ranks of clans and etc

Would literally quit if clans got wiped. That's hundreds of thousands/millions of gold invested into clans for some people. Not to mention the massive amount of gear that would just be deleted in the clan halls.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: 02 Sep 2016
Posts: 272
Reply with quote
A total clan wipe would certainly be out of the question. Some of the clans are actually active. Now I would be all for having some scaling system where clan rent slowly increases if you aren't active. And active would be more than just having one member log in and temple sit. Require clan battles, or a certain amount of plat earned based on users to decide if the clan is active or not.
View user's profile Send private message
  
Haraking
Corporal
Corporal

Joined: 28 May 2017
Posts: 30
Reply with quote
ok so maybe not a clan wipe, but i think clan rent is way to low...
View user's profile Send private message
  
Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Joined: 16 Mar 2016
Posts: 983
Location: The Land Down Under
Reply with quote
I have the ability to dynamically change the clan rent.

It was higher and we lowered it when there became fewer clans.

Now that supply and demand have swung the other way we can slowly increase it again if needed.

The changes will be slow and not radical step changes.

It has been increased a bit.

_________________
The Lord of Molten Rocks
View user's profile Send private message
  
Asmodeus
Major
Major

Joined: 15 Jun 2016
Posts: 156
Location: Montreal
Reply with quote
Lordlava wrote:
I have the ability to dynamically change the clan rent.

It was higher and we lowered it when there became fewer clans.

Now that supply and demand have swung the other way we can slowly increase it again if needed.

The changes will be slow and not radical step changes.

It has been increased a bit.


By how much?
View user's profile Send private message
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 3  

  
  
 Reply to topic