Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 RB2 
Ketchup
Corporal
Corporal

Just wanted to start this to see what people think and get things sorted so we can get rb2 goin Smile
What ive heard so far: rb2 and up (if there will be more) are +5 to bases instead of +10 with possibly a new skill added to each race for just rb2. Spell bonus of +5% unknown. Skills ive heard are: sorc/warr ms at 45 base, seyan conc at 15 base, hara gets 4th arch skill, necro gets stun at 45 base and temp still to be determined. Afaik nothings set so ya.. imo hara, seyan, necro would be ok. I think harden> ms for warr and imm> disp>ms for sorc. Best would be if you could just pick any skill for any race but that may not be possible..

Thoughts?

Asmodeus
Major
Major

I would refrain on the skills especially since some benefit vastly more than other races. I think we should discuss difficulty reduction again and maybe something new altogether in terms of skills.

Estherus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

When doing RB1 i found that raising TH to 100 base was a waste of exp at lower levels. I didn't think of this at that moment cause i was like woop 100 base. But i was definitely weaker then i was before as normal Seyan cause i raised myself more efficient (better spells more exp into stats for example). Now I'm higher ranked obviously i become better and stronger then before cause of my higher skills. Buy I'll be waaay over warlord before i even max out by spells and stats. Having rb2 max out stats and skills even higher slobs like a great plan and makes people definitely stronger sure. But I'd be getting more problems raising and I'll not notice until I'm waaaay over warlord level. I'd max out spells and normal th skills at 150 million then. I don't consider myself stronger then, it'll just be pointless cause I'm not gonna raise up to that insane exp just to get stronger.
I didn't talk about the skills and other things yet but imo they seem unfair what some get and what others get

Estherus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

The easiest would be that rb2 is same as rb1. You just do 10% more dmg (spells and weapon). No need for new skills or higher mods cause everyone who's rb1 can already solo everything at the point they get stronger then normal version (which is noble)

Asmodeus
Major
Major

Only that damage doesn't work like that.