Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

LazyWarrior
Baron of Aranock
Baron of Aranock

Like i said if ninjas cant use SS it just means they're not viable in pvp. people like cloun wont stop having 300 sword res blind just because ninjas cant.

Estherus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Then give them a special SS set that can only be used for pvp. Or give them a +30% spellbonus on curse/stun/wv or whatever is needed when engaging in pvp (so the normal 1.0 multiplier for pve).
I cant help that previous classes were buffed too much and that any new class should just get better and better. Also it would give cloun a great opportunity when more people would engage him, maybe a 4v1 fight would be interresting to see, dont you think?

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Let's be honest here, It's not even all about what gear I've created over the time, Even if you were to say I could only use SS gear created on my fresh ninja, it would only change anything for the first few weeks, I will still always be the one with the best SS, because in the same amount of time, I'll still be able to build the best sets out of anyone else, and like lazy said, nothing's going to stop me from having 300 swd/res/blind/whatever just because someone else can't. No matter what is done, I'm still always going to be 'OP' regardless

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

This has gone horribly off topic, but a fix for pvp is not going to involve ss gear. It just won't make a practical difference. It will have to be changing offensive spells. Something like giving spells different effects for pvp and pve. Maybe we should start a pvp balance thread?

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Lurker wrote:
This has gone horribly off topic, but a fix for pvp is not going to involve ss gear. It just won't make a practical difference. It will have to be changing offensive spells. Something like giving spells different effects for pvp and pve. Maybe we should start a pvp balance thread?

Yes! PVP balance thread! @Lurker

I am all in to have skills do something different in PVE than in PVP, for example stuns, maybe last less time when hitting a player. Unless it's a WC stun, they should last twice as long, I am also not biased towards any class. Very Happy