Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

Kane
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Lurker wrote:
Kane wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Should be noted to take a look at the "pents" column...

212 pents grabbed by xena 0 by moto, that could account for about 3-4 hours right there.

Like I said, that was after she turned in the castle quest and decided to pent because she was paranoid about AT exp scrolls for a while. At most shed have 25-30 when I ported in from 2nd lt and had grabbed all but 5 on rezzt and was helping blast 2 the mobs. I only helped for like 5 or 6 solves before deciding helping her get wl poles was more efficient as this was a waste of 30 mins

You are telling me Xena grabbed 212 pents in 30 minutes?

25-30 pents. 5-6 solves of 5 pents. 5x5 25, 5x6 30. Lmao

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

Go look at the champ page, she had grabbed 212 pents total. If she kept those numbers you claimed of 30 up for all 212. It would have added an extra 212 minutes to her time or as I said around 3 hours.

Kane
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Lurker wrote:
Go look at the champ page, she had grabbed 212 pents total. If she kept those numbers you claimed of 30 up for all 212. It would have added an extra 212 minutes to her time or as I said around 3 hours.

Im saying she grabbed the other 180ish after she had completed the champion quest. I thought I had made that clear on my other post.

Motoko
Major General
Major General

Kane wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Im saying she grabbed the other 180ish after she had completed the champion quest. I thought I had made that clear on my other post.

The timer ends when you touch the champion portal meaning the 212 pents she touched occurred before her champion quest/timer ended