Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 New Holiday Event. 
Flipper
Sergeant
Sergeant

The Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Chinese New Year are always fun and I think everyone loves them ( Except for when we can't get the Blue Xmas bulb).

I am hoping this will allow development of more holidays.

1. June 16. NIght of the Drop

Have an ancient Egyptian style basket that we fill with ancient broken artifacts.
Turn in to shrines that are Pyramids or Sphinx's
Unique element: have ramp up time where the rivers of Aranock overflow their banks and flood all of Aranock.
Affects movement Speed - Swimming can offset effects. Helps in Lava areas and Flames get fizzled much easier. No affect in underwater areas
perhaps a 10% increase in effects per earth day then ramp it down 10% until event is over.

2. Aug 23

Vulcanalia

We can have this to allow our resident pyromaniac in Lancelot Village be center stage.
We can turn shrines in to Bonfires, and collect read bull-calves , small animals and red boars to sacrifice to them for luck and other goodies.
perhaps have things a bit darker during event ( perhaps a perpetual night. and maybe have the Crossroads shrine turn into a mini volcano where a stream of lava pours down the middle of the street.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Oh I wish I had an artistic bone in my body that was capable of making such sprites....

Flipper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Take a gander and let me know if these may work

https://imgur.com/a/DvEqRMt
 New Holiday Event 
karalinda
Recruit

ne of the prominent Hindu festivals is celebrated across India and various parts of the world. This year, Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on August 30, and some cities will witness the closure of banks on August 30 and 31 in observance of the festival.World Sanskrit Day is celebrated annually on the day of Shraavana Poornima (full moon) to mark the importance of the ancient Sanskrit language. Sanskrit is an ancient sacred language slope unblocked in India, and several holy books like the Rigveda were written in this language.World Post Day is celebrated each year on 9 October, the anniversary of the establishment of the Universal Postal Union in 1874 in the Swiss Capital, Bern.World Sanskrit Day is celebrated annually on the day of Shraavana Poornima (full moon) to mark the importance of the ancient Sanskrit language. Sanskrit is an ancient sacred language in India, and several holy books like the Rigveda were written in this language.