Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Multiboxing 
Bringer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Is there a chance this could be made legal (for PvE only)? The game pace is a little slow for some races and tasks. Also it would be really fun to rank up chars together.

Asmodeus
Major
Major

This has been asked so many times over the years and the overwhelming admin response has been no. LW has always had a view that the game is too easy and made trivial by a vast majority of actions. This is why you have no leading rules, no ALT spell rules, no multi client rule, no quest item sharing, etc. I saw LW because he was the one who was most vocal about it when I was active.

At the worst of this server's population, this was not a consideration either. I remember spending multiple hours as only player online for quite a bit of time and was not super easy to get other people on to assist in certain group activities. Even when a majority of active players were ok with changing this specific rule, it never happened.

I think multi client should be allowed if that is how you wish to play and enjoy the game but I really don't think this will ever change.

Good luck with the idea lol