Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

Motoko
Major General
Major General

Labfiveonly wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Any juicy details?

Also I wouldn't mind seeing higher stats for the ice axe or seeing platinum armor for temps.

Labfiveonly's ideas:

Vorpal axe with 92 WV! When vic crit hits, appart from the stun, it makes the enemy puke a rainbow of diseases, poison and curse included for 10 seconds.

Platinum armor with some +1 AV from titanium armor per piece in comparison. Also, a secret stat, more parry, hence the armor is so white and shiny it automatically makes the enemies confused by the beautiful reflective silver-white and soooo, it is easier for the dexterous templar to block off the attack.

Stick to sprite making, son.

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

Labfiveonly wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Any juicy details?

Also I wouldn't mind seeing higher stats for the ice axe or seeing platinum armor for temps.

Labfiveonly's ideas:

Vorpal axe with 92 WV! When vic crit hits, appart from the stun, it makes the enemy puke a rainbow of diseases, poison and curse included for 10 seconds.

Platinum armor with some +1 AV from titanium armor per piece in comparison. Also, a secret stat, more parry, hence the armor is so white and shiny it automatically makes the enemies confused by the beautiful reflective silver-white and soooo, it is easier for the dexterous templar to block off the attack.

PS:

I am pretty sure I posted once, there is an issue with Phone posting, I scrolled right while posting (hide tab / go backwards) by mistake and then I swiped left (back to the just now closed / hidden page) and clicked Submit.

While we are at it, lets just make AT's kill anything just by looking at it.

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Lurker wrote:
Labfiveonly wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Any juicy details?

Labfiveonly's ideas:

PS:

I am pretty sure I posted once, there is an issue with Phone posting, I scrolled right while posting (hide tab / go backwards) by mistake and then I swiped left (back to the just now closed / hidden page) and clicked Submit.

While we are at it, lets just make AT's kill anything just by looking at it.

I think killing just by looking at NPCs would be okay, but it would be too easy. Maybe, just make it so that the Templars sweat a distinctive scent of Awesomeness and Power through their tincan suit and so, every creature runs away in fear. This shall be useful for pents. Warcry in the other hand could 1 Hit kill the enemies, In all the pents region, In case they are standing on the desired Pent.

There, I have humbly fixed the class.

Asmodeus
Major
Major

Would be it possible to keep on topic. Half the posts in this thread are jokes and it really takes away from the seriousness of the suggestions and the issue.

I don't want to be that guy but quite a bit of threads are now turned into joke posts which is neither good for the proposed ideas or the perception of the situation.

Templar balancing is something I do care about a lot and I wouldn't want to bury these posts in this stuff

Much appreciated Smile

Motoko
Major General
Major General

Asmodeus wrote:
Would be it possible to keep on topic. Half the posts in this thread are jokes and it really takes away from the seriousness of the suggestions and the issue.

I don't want to be that guy but quite a bit of threads are now turned into joke posts which is neither good for the proposed ideas or the perception of the situation.

Templar balancing is something I do care about a lot and I wouldn't want to bury these posts in this stuff

Much appreciated Smile

Balance of the game is the highest priority on my to-do list, this includes templars.

Kane
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Ice axe needs to be buffed in WV. Doesn't make sense to require 120 str and agi to use but gives the same WV as Plat that only needs 90.

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

I was actually thinking that maybe TH swords should get some benefit so a choice between axe and TH exists.

Asmodeus
Major
Major

Lurker wrote:
I was actually thinking that maybe TH swords should get some benefit so a choice between axe and TH exists.

To be fair choice no longer exists at this point. The only viable choice is sword/dw for the dps and aoe poison crit. Might switch to staff for meditate. There is no real point to axe as you kill ultimately slower than sword which is sad. Now 1h axes have 6wv less than sword/dw which overall is a dps drop even if you get vics.

I actually don't get why vic crits are considered so amazing though given that 2sword crits also deal incredible damage.

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

Good point, some benefits between DW, axe, and TH to make them all viable choices would be cool. I just am sad that TH swords are totally useless now mainly, that and FOH.

Asmodeus
Major
Major

Lurker wrote:
Good point, some benefits between DW, axe, and TH to make them all viable choices would be cool. I just am sad that TH swords are totally useless now mainly, that and FOH.

You know, I actually forgot about FOH it became such a relic