Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Necro Blind change? 
Diablo
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Hello,

I was seeing all the amazing things that Necro can do and thought to myself how could PVP be possible?

I came up with Blind causing a recall failure(if blinded, for 5-7 you cannot cast recall), item block(a percent chance of not being able to eat a str pot, or gpot, etc... I really want that second rpot from guy in LV haha), and of course lessening chances at running away... Would love to know peoples thoughts?

Thank you!

xclusive
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

You can use stun scrolls on LV guy... not worth it but an option. Also Skele Champ stuns.

Sigtyr
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

[quote="xclusive"]You can use stun scrolls on LV guy... not worth it but an option. Also Skele Champ stuns.[/quote]
Does the skeleton stun on commands? If not, maybe that would be cool to add for Necro? Let them command their pets to cast certain spell on enemy, like when saying "Attack White Guardian", you could also say to Skeleton "Stun White Guardian"?

-Sigtyr

xclusive
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

I don’t believe he stuns on command. I think the argument is going to be find a way to stun him for two rpots or raid the other rpot chests. 😃 I always just dealt with it as Necro but again I rarely use rpots anymore. For the time and energy it wasn’t worth an extra rpot to track down some ish stuns and burn them. Just my two cents.

Sigtyr
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

I use em alot, as it boost me high enough mods to do what I need to in pents, not wasting gpots or dpots. Hehe. And I'm AH for a reason. I kind of like stun and dispel alot.

-Sigtyr