Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Any way to recover champion items / necro items? 
Ares
Recruit

Hiya!

As with much happiness, I managed to recover almost all my chars, including 2 champions and a necro. Although all the items were lost, Is there any change to recover Champion items won with those chars? I mean in a way you do it when your seyan forget where he left his/her sword, you can get another one by visiting a seyan shrine.

Is that possible? ATM my necro is pretty naked, no necro items etc and my champion AT and Seyan are without champion items.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

There is no automatic way to recover lost champ weapons.
My suspicion is that once your char is deleted then the record that you won the Chap Quest is also lost. I have not checked this on the website. It may still exist you your characters description if that had been added.

It is possible for a god to manually send you to the Champ room if the Champ status can be established.

Zraaq
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

There is, of course, the list of all Champion Quests every played. I lists all character names that played and those that won. It is possible that that name was reused by a different player, but the timeline of the Phoenix MoA should resolve that.

One note however... We were all admonished that our CH prize weapons were a one time gift that could never be replaced if they were lost for whatever reason.

Z

LazyWarrior
Baron of Aranock
Baron of Aranock

Every champquest post links to the origional champq stating, "Lost weapons- If a Champion loses their weapon, for any reason, then the weapon will not be replaced."
If you lost your character to it getting timed out I'm afraid you have lost all of its items too and will have to get new ones from a future champq.

Zraaq
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

LazyWarrior wrote:
Every champquest post links to the origional champq stating, "Lost weapons- If a Champion loses their weapon, for any reason, then the weapon will not be replaced."
If you lost your character to it getting timed out I'm afraid you have lost all of its items too and will have to get new ones from a future champq.

Thank you for your input Lazy. Been a while since we saw you here.

Speaking of Champ Quests it has been well over 2 1/2 years since the last one.
Any chance we might see one again?

Z