Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 New client won't load 
Zidane
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has had any troubles with the new client. Can get aranockold working no worries but the trial2.06 or 2.05 just won't do anything for me. Old I can get working with or with out dxw.
 Re: New client won't load 
Drink
Major
Major

Zidane wrote:
Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has had any troubles with the new client. Can get aranockold working no worries but the trial2.06 or 2.05 just won't do anything for me. Old I can get working with or with out dxw.

Believe the new one needs DXWND to run.
What errors are you getting?
If you need help jump on the Aranock Discord (code is '6F9nNef') and shoot me a message (Discord name is Speller) i can try help walk through fixing.
Always got em working so far Razz

Keep in mind if you downloaded the new DL zip but only copied the .exe files it wont work.
The new clients need the pnglib/gfx00 files for graphics and the param.dat file copied for settings.

Zidane
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hey drink thanks a bunch. i just downloaded the the file and extracted everything. doesn't even come up with an error anymore just wont load. i will get discord at some point and try get help or ill just give up. i was just had some spare time lately so thought id try jump on again but seems all to hard haha.