Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Post solved - as it turns out, I'm a derp :D 
Froggy
Recruit

being able to recover my arches made me happyyyy, and it's good to be back, until I invariably disappear again. Very Happy Was able to recover 6/7 of my arch characters! AT/AH/Seyan/Necro/Warrior/Sorc. Ninja didn't seem to recover, although I *think* I had it to Captain/Major?

has anyone actually recovered a Ninja yet with it? Wanna say my ninja was Turtle... you know, 'cause ninja turtles.

Fixed - My old ninja was actually Mouse, and still had the file on my old laptop, form playing on it when my former PC died in 2019. YAY!

Last edited by Froggy on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

No Turtles were burnt alive in the making of this game, or at least no fossil proof exists.

Froggy
Recruit

I'm not even certain if Turtle was my ninja or not, it could have been Guppy. xD I have a few other .moas from my backup email, but I know most of them were lower rank alts or scroll chest grabbers. My backups are from 2018, longer ago than I thought. :p It's possible that the backup for my ninja was a .moa from before it even arched. I'll get around to making another one eventually. Very Happy It's just happy being back again!