Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Prison Borked 
moose
Private
Private

Final room in Prison - lake with the portal. Fought the templars in the last room and as i was killing the last one, not sure which one it was, server crashed.
When it came back up, i used the lag scroll and it booted me again, but didnt crash server. I was on gpot, skua bless, ish enh/prot and harden.

cant think of any more info but if you have questions either hmu here or in game on Moose/merc.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Server crashed or the client crashed?
Were you able to log straight back in or did it say the server was down?
If able to log straight back in then it was probably the client or maybe internet link interruption.
If you were not able to log back in then was either internet or the server side.
You can tell if the server is running by looking at the website under Who or Info.

Now it looks like the server was restarted just over 12 hours ago and that was not by me so maybe it did crash and some kind admin or senior player restarted it.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

OK it looks like Moose crashed the first one when killing a Prison Barbarian, with possibly the same elusive cause as the Monster Lotto crashes.
It was restarted about 3 minutes later.

The 2nd crash is not as clear, possibly Stickman casting Stun on an Ancient Ancestor (or at least that is the last line in the logs).
It was restarted about 29 minutes later.