Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 What is the Strongest Arch in Game? 
BillyK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Hello im a returnin player from a long time ago. I was a sorc back then and i had a seyan aswell. Just wondering what the strongest type of arch there is currently before i start a new char.

Thank You
Billy K

Marky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It is impossible to answer that. That varies so much in what you do.

We have abandoned town now. That is an alternative for pents. A rebirthed sorc can blast thru that very fast, so can a hara. A warrior has great speed there too.
A sorc that just arched stays rather weak quite long. But if you have the patience...

When you look at the 2 main bosses, barbarian king and lich, of those 3 only a warrior has a decent chance of surviving their beating. A templar does that much better. But, a templar solo aint that much.

Seyan'du is to me disappointing, but when you have great gear and he rebirths, he becomes a great swiss army knife. Before that: low res and low weaponskill.
Ninja: it's not great, but it is different. That makes a ninja fun. But being a bit slow on getting exp can be annoying. I wouldn't recommend it. Ninja requires you to kill 3 ninjas, 1 per room, like you do with the gatekeeper.
Necro: nice wellrounded char. Has a great kind of gc. But you will have to have a char, arched, with max brave/will/int/str/agi, and beat a series of trials, more extensive than the gatekeeper.

To me, a hara or warrior would come to mind to start with.
Then again, if you feel comfortable with a templar, maybe grab that one? Since there are many changes, there is a fair chance that you want a do-over anyways after some time playing Wink

Welcome back and enjoy!

BillyK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Oh ok. Thank You

Drink
Major
Major

Long as you dont Harakim lifestyle (constantly casting).
Make Arch-Harak
Get it to FldMar, if you dont like it go Necromancer (need to be fldmar++)
If you like it stay AH Smile

Warriors are very strong but rely on Soulstone gear, same as Seyans.
Necro just steamrolls everything.
AH is squishier but has the best pent speed/clear speed with Blast2

Sigtyr
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Providing the right players with materials to make gear, aslo works nice for warriors/seyans (also temps if you can get Blacksmith skill low enough). I see we are still some old timers playing, and has the professions to make some decent spell gears, to make life a bit easier. Very Happy

-Sigtyr

BillyK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I was originally a sorc when a played long ago and I think I may go with a Sorc again. Though I am interested in a Hara. Anyone got a build guide for Hara?

Thank You.

Sigtyr
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Well, if you focus on your Brave, Will, Int, dagger/wand and Bless, Pro, MS and GC, you'll be fine. Also remember to have /gctome on so it follows trough portals. Forget what you once remember about GC haras, as you will find GC usefull in some areas. Just send GC in doors and stuff first. Very Happy
And GC do have Surround Hit now, making it a better pent buddy.
There's a lot of good Hara/AH players around. Just ask what you wonder about here on forums or in game, and you will probably get some more info on how to do it. Hara ain't that hard to raise, just a bit slow and weak in the beginnig, untill you balance out spells.

-Sigtyr