Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Lich and transport area 
Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Just did Lich with Sigtyr and Rieko... unfortunately .. rieko just went back to loot lich grave when i opened the door... which resulted in only me and Sig being transported to the chest.
Is it possible to make the whole area "transport" ?
Or maybe have the lich not drop a grave to prevent this from happening again? And have the key in a chest in the back or something?

Greetings

Marky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Or mark the teleport area with a different floor tile?

Zraaq
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

The first ladder also left my GC out and we fought the first battle without my GC. Might need to check the /gctome on that entrance.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

I may need you to show me where you are referring too.

Is this the door that needs the Gorn boss key to teleport you to a portal (and then on to the final chest)?
That door appears to be single use only (not a group portal) and the GC does appear to work.

The portal inside the room is a group portal and the source map includes the entire area of the preceding room (before the locked door).
GCTOME also appears to work on this portal.

So Rieko appears to have run back further than the preceding room (if I am looking in the right area).

I do have concerns with the size of the destination room (with the chest) because, if the party size is too big, the destination room is not big enough. Then bad things happen.

I will need more info or going to the area with you to see the issue.

Marky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It is the portal behind the key door that does group transfer. Some part of the room outside (where gorn boss walks around) is missed.
Max 3 players can enter a gorn boss fight. So the destination room is big enough.
GCtoMe-issue is when grabbing the blue light outside. Group teleport teleports all in the area, GCs included.

Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Yes i had the key and opened the door and got to the small room with portal. Clicked that.. then normally both the others show up. This time only sigtyr got teleported to me because rieko was walking back to lich grave which was on the other side of the wall (around where you get after you clicked the blue light upstairs)
So can we have like a clear border so people know where to stand and where not to stand once lich is death and the person with the key opens the door/clicks portal.
Just so that everyone gets transported to the chest and no-one gets left out.
Because at this time... you cannot see/know where to stand to be transported once the person with the key clicks the portal that leads to the chest. Because right now all i know is... be somewhat close to the door if you want to 'catch' the teleport

Greetings

Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

The first ladder also left my GC out and we fought the first battle without my GC. Might need to check the /gctome on that entrance

Same for me. Its the ladder in VoD which u use to go down to the catacombs.
Weird thing is... marky was also there with his gc and his did come along... mine didnt... both necro pets (yes gctome was on)
When we went into the actual lich area he did get transported (from VoD) Unfortunatly he was on own spells at that time which caused him to get slaughtered very fast Razz