Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Warriors Suck, Replace Curse2 with Warcry 
Cyrus
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Warriors have always been pretty underwhelming in this game (anyone who's tried to Necro a warrior can attest to this), and with the addition of the Necro/Ninja, they feel more worthless than ever. I've never been a fan of Curse2 as an arch skill for them, it doesn't really fit the class and between the 60 base Curse2 and the 15 base Meditate it is just not that useful (back to the example of the Necro trial, it's completely useless because it can't even land.)

My suggestion is to replace Warriors Curse2 with a 105 base Warcry. This would be a lot more class appropriate, would actually be capable of landing on higher ranked enemies (the ones you actually need to debuff), and would give them something to use their endurance on, which I think they need.

Sorcs get the original hara arch skill (concentrate), as do the newer classes, so I don't think Warcry needs to be exclusive to templars. Templars would also still have Harden setting them apart as being more tanky.

I just think they need something to make them feel worth playing, I'd be open to other solutions but having given this a fair bit of thought I think this makes the most sense. Please feel free to agree with me below.

Firelance
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

100% agree.