Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Deleted Chars 
Bringer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Is there any way to recover a deleted char due to timeout/inactivity? I accidentally just lost all my mules that were loaded Sad

And to just see that banking is now free is just so ironic because this is my 2nd full item wipe. The first was when I ran out of funds in my bank. lol

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Sorry Bringer.
Once a character is deleted, all record of its existence is also deleted.

A couple of helpful tips for the future.
1. Auto deletion rules for normal characters are based on experience.
The number of days retention increases at 100 per, 1000 pts, 10000 pts, 100000 pts and finally at 1000000 pts. Clicking your storage character over one of these boundaries will increase your buffer time.

2. The /ipp command will tell you when all your characters were last seen and when they are due to expire.

3. There is also a command to autorefresh an alt or all of your alt characters from anyone of your characters when online, provided you have used the same ip address. /refreshalts all or /refreshalts Bringer for refreshing only Bringer (or any other name).
Note that all the refreshed alts will appear on the system info who list as having just logged on in the last minute. This is only of concern if you have secret alts.