Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Happy Old Year's Night and New Year's Day 
Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

2020 has been a tumultuous year in the real world and it is great that we can escape to the safety and familiarity of the world of Aranock.

To all of you who have played during the last year, thank you for coming back and making new and catching up with old friends.
Welcome to the new starters and welcome back to those old timers who have returned.

A special thank you to all those who have helped in admin roles to keep the game going and growing. This is aimed at both the current team and also includes those who have moved on to new lives beyond our borders.
I would also like to say thanks to those who have made contributions via suggestions, sprites, bug testing or copies of code improvements.

Have a special old year's night and I hope that 2021 brings hope and improvement to all of us.

Thank you.

Marky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I fully agree with what you said. Thanks everyone!

It still excites me to seeing people return to the game after many, many years.
And to see some players working on their chars for hours and hours a day, working towards a nice goal.
And others trying to help players feel at home, finish quests and have a good time!

I also do want to thank Lordlava for providing us with the server that makes this all possible! And for the work he does in bugfixing, game optimizing and game development.

I am looking forward to 2021 in Aranock. We will have new content, new events and... Stay tuned Smile