Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Character sharing 
Echo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hi all

Firstly ive been informed by the Powers that be that while character selling is not permitted, character sharing is allowed.
Which brings me to my post.

Many of you know me from over the many years as any of the following: Echo (sorc), Fenix (seyen/ninja), Medusa (AH) plus a few others along the way. I have played on and off for 20 years original v2 and almost every other server. Many times ive put in the time and effort to get characters to various high ranks. Sadly due to life commitments ive lost many of those characters along the way. Several times.

What im asking is this; Would anyone be interested in sharing a character or 2 with me? I will provide access to my AH and my Ninja (both aren't that great currently but i hope to work on them when i can).
Ive never played a Necro and would like to have a try. Any other Arched characters i would love to have a go with too. I promise to respect and take care of any alt i am allowed to use. I just dont have the time these days to spend hours raising a character to noble etc. I would love the chance to come online when i can and play an already awesome character and see their possibilities. If you have preferred ways of raising your alt you are welcome to pass that on and i will follow your guidelines.

If trust is an issue i pledge that LL can delete all my personal characters and gift my items to you if i abuse the privilege.
comment if your keen and what alts you have.