Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Weapon procs for all :) 
Bringer
Private First Class
Private First Class

I was thinking of cool weapon procs for everything, since we already have the following:

Dual sword - Double crit & AoE poison
Axe/Two-hand axe - Vicious crit (with stun)
Karate - Curse

I think the following should be added:

Dagger - Blast 1 (but a stronger version)
Wand - Blast 2
Staff - Surround Stun (same same as axe but more frequent)
Hand to hand - Aoe Blind (idk about you but i'd be throwing sand if i didn't have a weapon lol)
Sword/Two-hand sword - AoE Dispel (only thing left I can think of, but it'd have to remove beneficial stuff only and not spell exhaustion haha)

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Hm...

Gambit
Captain
Captain

You could also do beneficial procs as well something I don't believe I've ever seen on a v2 server so maybe not so easy? That could be fairly interesting if doable. You could have quests, areas, or mobs where you can collect some of the boon proc weapons. Or make them if you wanna go super deep into it with crafting added on. Then have the boon last 5-10 minutes which would allow for slightly more engaging combat while you decide if you wanna juggle in more boons or switch to your main dps weapon. Lots of flexibility to tune it all to your liking as well. How long does it take to proc them? How powerful are they? How many can you have active at once? What skills do they affect? How much WV to put on them so the player has to weigh in the opportunity cost? Does making the weapons themselves -AV or some other debuff for spell casters seem reasonable as a balance as WV means little to a Hara?