Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Re: Ratheart 
Diablo
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Drink wrote:
Diablo wrote:
Most definitely RH. I tried it twice without and got instantly C2ed and then blasted to death by the AH haha Very Happy

You know what would of helped with the mana issue?
Getting Heal to 60base...
Why do you have 40 base Heal?
the extra 20 mod would have been huge while being blasted.

Been told the Amulet adds a weak version of Ankh amulet regeneration (HP/Mana Regen)
If this is true (unsure) pumping your Regeneration to like 40-60base would of helped quite a bit for minimal cost especially in those long fights.

Congratulations Btw Very Happy

Wasn't aware that it would make that large of a difference on heal or regenerate. I figured with how much damage I take the reg would get nulled and the heal maybe add an extra 5-10%? so I spent the exp on staff.

The ammy now does a bit more med and imm. It still is hard to have it last through to Necro unless you donate gold right after each fight. For me it was 800g after each fight.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Thanks Diablo for the feedback and not rage quitting when the going got tough.

Cyrus
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I passed the necro quest when it first came out as a warrior (before the ammy was added, and also back when warriors had 75 max brave). It took several attempts and literally came down to random chance, for the seyan room specifically (like how many crits I landed, how many times I/they lost focus, when they decided to curse me, etc.) I'm glad to see an ammy added to help because I definitely wouldn't have wanted to try passing it as a warrior again after that experience.

That being said trying to use staff was definitely a mistake and not maxing heal was a huge mistake. I realize you've already passed it at this point Diablo, but just for future people's reference.

Diablo
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Cyrus wrote:
I passed the necro quest when it first came out as a warrior (before the ammy was added, and also back when warriors had 75 max brave). It took several attempts and literally came down to random chance, for the seyan room specifically (like how many crits I landed, how many times I/they lost focus, when they decided to curse me, etc.) I'm glad to see an ammy added to help because I definitely wouldn't have wanted to try passing it as a warrior again after that experience.

That being said trying to use staff was definitely a mistake and not maxing heal was a huge mistake. I realize you've already passed it at this point Diablo, but just for future people's reference.

Heal might of saved me 1-2 heals i suppose. But staff was only used for mana recovery between fights. Then i switched to DW weapons. Gold can be donated but with very low chances of winning fights, the gold consumption was enormous.

fotso
Recruit

HI
I currently don’t know anyone who has passed as a warrior from speaking to people. The ammy helps mot getting blasted to death but it wears off before even getting to Necro(30-45 minutes i believe and takes 5-7 per fight plus mana recovery). Everyone states it wad teasted and successfully done by warrior class even before this ammy was added but without it i would die by the AH or the Seyans every single time. I would really like to speak to the person who teated it or if there are any successful warriors who completed this. I need helps or advice. Any way this can be retested LL pleasee? They would of had same stats as I pretty much

fredepopo
Recruit

Heal might of saved me 1-2 heals i suppose. But staff was only used for mana recovery between fights. Then i switched to DW weapons. Gold can be donated but with very low chances of winning fights, the gold consumption was enormous.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Hm...

I watched 2 warriors go through the quest.
It was not easy but doable.
One of the sections required gold to be donated to regen mana before the mobs respawned but I did not think the other sections needed it (it was just much faster).
We improved the ammy stats a bit to make it more achievable.

It is not an easy quest for a warrior but it should be doable, I believe.
I am happy to be corrected if I have this wrong.

blogneews
Private
Private

Thanks Diablo for the feedback and not rage quitting when the going got tough.
Web Page Name

EDITED - Please do not provide advertisements or links to other non related sites. LL

blogneews
Private
Private

Thanks Diablo for the feedback and not rage quitting when the going got tough
LINK DELETED

Repeat offender banned for adding illegal links to posts.

Ratheart
Sergeant
Sergeant

So I thought I posted this ages back... my bad.
This was my first and only Warrior attempt Razz

Things to note:
  • It cost me about 1550g in gear with 100 bartering
  • Take extra money for donations, I used about 3000g worth (1k per pile)
  • You can donate Titanium TWO HANDER swords for mana that you get from the AT and Seyans (Swords don't work)
  • Give yourself a lot of time. It took me 40 minutes (Video sped up) and I went into the good moon.
  • You NEED to fight the Arch Hara in the door, this took me about 5 minutes of walking in and out the door until I got it right.
  • Some lucky crits on the Necro don't hurt Razz

Aranock Online - Necromancer Quest as Warrior
It's already sped up 2x but feel free to skip if you cant be bothered watching 20 minutes.
No music etc... just recorded and dumped, enjoy the silence Wink

xclusive
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Used the video and was able to complete. It’s not easy but as LL said it is doable.