Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Ninja musings 
Gambit
Captain
Captain

I got the run down on this class recently, was surprised it did not come with a special stealth skill. Seems like a ninja thing?

Smoke Bomb: Covers an X by X area with an impenetrable darkness that not even the most perceptive can pierce.

Blink: Alt-Click(this part I am unsure of client wise) within an X by X area and warp to that location, has a cool down separate from spell exhaustion. This would need some sort of check to disallow adventures into the green lands. I like my first idea better but this would be fun. Alternatively whichever direction you are facing the skill will warp you to a random coordinate in that direction.

Camouflage: A passive ability whereby if a Ninja is not fighting or moving he would be invisible. Does not break a mob's targeting if already coming for you.

Sneak: If the Ninja is behind or to the side of a mob(the cone of vision would be 179 degrees if that helps you visualize) said mob will lose targeting/vision of player. Uses Endurance

Backstab: Any mob ranked FDM or below if attacked from behind is a one hit knock out. Passive skill or could be paired with sneak and made a proc on next hit.

Caltrops: Within an area x by x mob movement is greatly decreased, each step taken causes damage with the area.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Blind was built and designed for the Ninja race.

Unfortunately my sprite making skills failed and the Necromancer snuck in and stole the skill.
The Ninja League is furious and are threatening to sue me for Skill Infringements.