Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Few Suggestions. Please discuss! 
Tulkas
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

3 Suggestions

1. Potion Room, where you can go and get the effects of different potions cast on you for only while you are in the room. (rpot/gpot/dpot)

2. Spell of some sort put on Compulses to keep track of how long they will last. Kind of like a spell exhaustion of some sort on the monster so when i ID them or Geronimo them it will tell me how long they last.

3. Character Respec at the cost of 10-20% total exp. Could do it to where AT and AH have to still have 90/90 main stat. (i guess technically a RB one wouldn't have this restriction.) i think the respec cost could be different. but it seems like a steep enough cost to keep people from constantly doing it. could even put a rank requirement on it so that people arent constantly respeccing as they go along. maybe must have completed lab 12 and be officer or a little higher?

Mentioned these in discord but no one seemed to comment, so i wanted to leave these here to hopefully stir up some discussion. Honestly i dont think any of these are game breaking.

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Your wish is my command (well partially).

Changes made to compulse and Geronimo.

See if they help.

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

Tulkas wrote:
3 Suggestions

1. Potion Room, where you can go and get the effects of different potions cast on you for only while you are in the room. (rpot/gpot/dpot)

2. Spell of some sort put on Compulses to keep track of how long they will last. Kind of like a spell exhaustion of some sort on the monster so when i ID them or Geronimo them it will tell me how long they last.

3. Character Respec at the cost of 10-20% total exp. Could do it to where AT and AH have to still have 90/90 main stat. (i guess technically a RB one wouldn't have this restriction.) i think the respec cost could be different. but it seems like a steep enough cost to keep people from constantly doing it. could even put a rank requirement on it so that people arent constantly respeccing as they go along. maybe must have completed lab 12 and be officer or a little higher?

Mentioned these in discord but no one seemed to comment, so i wanted to leave these here to hopefully stir up some discussion. Honestly i dont think any of these are game breaking.

Pay 500k to Labfiveonly and I will make something happen !!

Tulkas
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Changes you made are perfect!! Thank you! 1 out of 3 isnt bad i guess Razz

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

The Character Respec is also easy, I have the command right now to do it manually and so to automate that is very easy.

The real issue is will it be used and what is a fair price for its use.

Tulkas
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Well i was figuring the cost would be EXP as such if you have a 10million exp character then you would respec and only get 8 million back or something of that nature. Also, if need be to keep it from being abused you could possibly add a time limit on it? only 1 every so many days? I think people would use it.

Jantaveon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I'd maybe use it if the costs weren't stupid expensive. If the cost was exp I would never use it. It would have to be gold or plat or something. Just enough to deter you from abusing it, but I don't think it should be punishing to use.

Inappropriate
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

It could cost more the higher rank you are to keep it fair, a private first class should be able to do it for the cost of silver likely since that's all they could have obtained on their own.