Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Labfiveonly wrote:
You also never answered Your definition of Modern.

"What do you consider Modern and How and Where do you set the standard for being modern?"

always im answering things. now i will ask the damn question. and you will answer them. so tell us the damn your modern process of recognizing of our real papa. do you have any process at all by which you recognize the damn man who is your real papa ? tell us that damn process. ( and prove yourself )
_________
and ( keep it in your *very dull* ) brain that in no respect you can say that there is no papa before your birth. in no respect you can say it. ( that there is no God ) and everything has taken place automatically.

and now because you havent seen him before your birth. that does not means that our mum is also ignorant fool like us ( the damn child ) she very nicely has seen him. and knows it that who has tilled her.

so dont dare to piss on mum ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna or say authority ) and current one is Srila Prabhupada. for if ( out of foolishness ) did it than you will end in the damn hell. that is all. ( finished )

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

But of course you should always be answering, you are supposed to be the guide to the truth, the guru of salvation.

What kind of father are we talking about? Biological father? A figure of leadership/Mentor? Because a father is not always one who is biological, one could be adopted and his fatherly figure would be one who raises you with out having to be blood related Or it could be a spiritual father.

alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Labfiveonly wrote:
But of course you should always be answering, you are supposed to be the guide to the truth, the guru of salvation.

What kind of father are we talking about? Biological father? A figure of leadership/Mentor? Because a father is not always one who is biological, one could be adopted and his fatherly figure would be one who raises you with out having to be blood related Or it could be a spiritual father.

and i have already answered everything. you cannot deny it. i have done that already. ( O will full ignorant ) but you cannot accept the damn things so you must have something to give Dog name and hang it. cuz ( its an unpalatable fact ) that you will never accept the damn things as explained in this Practical explanation.

nor you will try. so you do as you like. but my business is already done ( if you have any eyes at all to see ) than you would be able to see. but unfortunately you are all the damn blind. so kindly ( very kindly ) go to hell.
and i never said that you have to be after me in order to go to back home ( Godhead ) but you have to be always after mum. ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna ) and current one is Srila Prabhupada. and im not the damn guru furu of anything at all. but im certainly servent of my authority under the directions of Krishna.

and nothing else.
_________
and you are the damn failure nothing else. so now you can change the topic with your juggerly. and fool yourself with your nonsense bluff. but the damn things will always remain same. ( O dull brain ) now weather you accept them now OR after many trillion upon trillion births. when you actually become intelligent on that time.

but the damn thing will remain always same. just as 2 + 2 = is always 4.

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

So.. wait, who is Krishna's Papa then?

alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Labfiveonly wrote:
So.. wait, who is Krishna's Papa then?

Laughing than superior IQ persons like you cannot know. cuz it is too superior. and we know that you also can recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

you are simply to be rejected now. ( finished ) Laughing ( and take it as granted ) that i will certainly see you there in hell. and ( you take it as for granted ) that you will remember everything whatever you have done. and after seeing on that time you will be finished.

for on that time you will remain an Atheist. and i will give you ( all ) the best fun which you cannot even imagine. ( all of you ) Laughing and certainly i will show you who is better arrogant. Laughing

Labfiveonly
Major General
Major General

I will remember everything I have done? I think this is awesome, I have had many black outs/lagoons in my early twenties, should be fun to know what happened haha.

You sort of implied that Krishna has a Papa which you don't know his name, but then the real question is, who is Krishna's Papa Papa?

alide
Private First Class
Private First Class

Labfiveonly wrote:
I will remember everything I have done? I think this is awesome, I have had many black outs/lagoons in my early twenties, should be fun to know what happened haha.

You sort of implied that Krishna has a Papa which you don't know his name, but then the real question is, who is Krishna's Papa Papa?

Krishna is Original seed giving papa. and there is nothing higher than him. but fun is you want to understand him with your crippled brain. ( that is really an fun ) Laughing

and if you will trace all fathers, fathers, fathers, father than you will find that Krishna is the first person who gave this creation first push.

than you will find him instead of evolution bluff. Laughing

if you want to really understand him as he actually is ( which you are not ) than you have to take this Process which is explained in Practical epxlanation ( which you will not take )

so there is no meaning in wasting time with the damn hypocrite fraud who is just passing his useless time. cuz you are not serious. otherwise you would have adopted the process and have understood him as he actually is.

but the fun is you are not serious. you are just an troll.