Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 visable timer 
chronicxx
Corporal
Corporal

any chance of being able to look at your compulsed npc's and seeing a countdown timer for their compulsion to wear off?

or is there a command for this?

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

There is no command.

I used to do it by spelling them up and making sure I transferred them b4 their 3 spell set expired.
I could add it to "Geronimo" although if u have multiple compulses with different times you may not know which is expiring.

Added to the list to look at although it may not give you what you actually want.

chronicxx
Corporal
Corporal

i use a similar strategy in the form of an rpot. i find the compulsed usually last about 35-40mins for me. im guessing the higher your compulsion skill the higher the length of spell time.

also i was wondering how much control you have over the code of compulsion because i know virtually nothing about programming. my reasoning is if it would be possible to have random generated names instead of "I(monstername)" mainly to try and give a better dialogue back to the player for whom of the compulsed is informing you of spells running out and also spotting them in a huge crowd of the same monster they blend in very well indeed ha. Or possible to add some kind of visual effect like a orange outline for example or something subtler for visual effect on the game. ideas?

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

I added the iGargoyle name to compulses to differentiate them from normal compulses.
Whilst this was simple and achieved the original intention of differentiating friend from foe it did leave the problem of not being able to tell the difference between your friends.

Added to the list to look at unique friend names.