Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Current/Future plans - August 2017 
Motoko
Major General
Major General

I have been away for a while due to medical reasons but am back now,

Just to clarify what we're doing:

The biggest thing still going on is class balance. We understand there are still rifts between certain classes in terms of what they can do. This is not an easy thing to fix but we are closer to balance than ever have been in the history of the game.

The reason areas like Random Dungeon II is not released yet is because of class imbalances. With the current configuration, I cannot get the zone balanced, hence why it has not been released. I don't want more areas added that are imbalanced and thus some classes aren't useful in the area. This problem already exists in areas such as Prison, Ice nest, etc.

Random Dungeon II is an end-game zone, as will be the new areas in Black Stronghold. Lower-rank content is easier to release as if you aren't strong enough to complete something at a low rank, just rank higher and then you can do it. This does not apply at high ranks.

With that being said, there should be some pretty significant balance changes coming in the near future. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy the game.