Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 GC update 
Estherus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GC is fine and all, but later ingame it is just too weak.. I had a 270power (general) GC on 270ish spells. And all it could do in FM UW was getting perma stunned and die slowly. I know GCs been nerfed a ton, but maybe the nerf was too much. At least later in game they are completely useless, while it is such a nice cool spell. Maybe up his resistance/Immunity.
Also whenever the player goes on slow, the GC should be slow too, not stick out like a neon torch screaming: HERE WE ARE!

I'm sure other people have more ideas. Just name the ideas, and let gods think waht they could do if they also think it needs some improving.

Asmodeus
Major
Major

GCs were actually buffed a couple of months ago. The only problem is that they were not buffed enough. One would argue that you can use compulse or that AH are meant to have a subpar version of the GC. In all cases the stats that these mobs would have to have would mean that the power difference between classes would shift yet again. I think GCs shouldnt be able to get stun/cursed from npcs and thats that. Don't know how it would affect the balance but it would make it much better in the long run.

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

the idea of giving it some stealth and being on the same speed you are is great, and would be cool to be able to give them drugs, but only gives 50% maybe?

Possibly make it specific potions that only gc's can use, that have to be made with alchemy?

Bubbles
Lieutenant-Genera
Lieutenant-Genera

[quote="Cloun"]the idea of giving it some stealth and being on the same speed you are is great, and would be cool to be able to give them drugs, but only gives 50% maybe?
Possibly make it specific potions that only gc's can use, that have to be made with alchemy?[/quote]

We had a few new potions in mind to buff alchemy. I like this one too... Smile
Rolling Eyes

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

I noticed his issue even with the necro companions. constantly getting stuneed just makes them useless, and its even more rough in UW where you can't transfer anywhere. Think just giving them way more res/imm would be the easiest answer, or just let you give them gpots since npcs alreayd have code to use gpots.