Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Prison Gear-Point system 
Mino
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Would it be possible to add a point system to Prison Quests so that after set amount of times of not receiving A piece of prison armor or a duplicate piece is spawned that instead the player gets a point that an be used to Purchase The Pieces from Admin or Npc. Maybe old fire point system from shrines or arena combat points system could work in someway?

The problem is its so frustrating and depressing to do over 15+ runs and not get at least one piece of gear. I'm not one to make things to easy but this system in place atm is a joke (in my opinion) and needs to be adjusted/tweaked/revamped so that after certain amount of tries you can at least know you will get something.
I myself am at about 30+ runs with no gear in sight and have heard of some people at 50. Its just really discouraging especially when you hear from another player they got them all in 8 runs lol. anyway just a thought tear me apart or throw some ideas out there people. I know how I feel about it after only 30 runs and It really takes enjoyment out of doing quests like Cohors and Prison.

same goes for Cohors-20+ runs receiving same 2 pieces

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

Maybe can trade 3 of one item for one of another item, excluding the amulet.

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

The problem isn't having 8 of one prison piece, the problem is running it 35 times and not getting a single one

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

So you don't want the ability to be able to swap items?

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

more so a less random way to obtain them, the way it is now, like mentioned, people have gotten full set in 8 runs, I've done like 40 and not a single piece on cloun

Asmodeus
Major
Major

Problem isn't only getting multiples of one item. Problem is also getting nothing at all after 10s of hours in there. Took me probably 60 times to get a cloak. Got lucky on ammy with only 3 attempts but other players have never even gotten the ammy. There is a significant difference between difficulty and poor design. Rng factors in prison and cohors are of the poor design category.

Changing to other pieces shouldnt cost 3x. Id rather see a nominal gold fee and the piece. Obviously should have limitations on durability.