Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 City of death...A PvP dream and a point/collecting system 
Mino
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Make a town that is set up for PvP battles both Real death and arena which you can choose before entering. I have always loved the hunt threw urban aread. Also could add an option so deaths are not recorded in the description instead maybe on a bulletin boatd/sign could list kills/deaths. That way people with those nice little no save/death records would participate. Also add a way so players can choose if they want rank limits or not active before enetering.

Would be cool to add a point system that is based on kills and which rank you kill. Higher above you more points..These points could be used for prizes,items equipment or some sort of prizes.

Point system- always thought it would be fun to have a point system added that you do tasks/quests to earn points that are saved and can be used on prizes which could include the obvious stuff equipment godly/magic. But also would love to see a set of unique weapons/armor/rings/ammy that you can obtain threw points and then build the modifiers on the item by obtaining points and spending them on upgrading the original item.
Could add category's like the items have stages say 0-5
Stage 0 item would be a fresh one with nothing on it you would have to earn points to add a skill and modifiers like +1 +2 +3 once at a certain + that item would max out requiring you to turn it in for a Stage 1 item that you build up and the max mod amount is raised to 6 or something. Pretty much a system to build up a a item that you choose and make your own.

Points could be obtained all threw game scrolls in graves...Completing tasks or even maybe turning In Rare items like unique weapons, killing Rare boss's like Shiva or other Warlords around. Feel free to rip the idea apart I just think would add something that you can always work on and build.

Thoughts,comments let's go people show some interest:-)

Bubbles
Lieutenant-Genera
Lieutenant-Genera

We have combat arena points already in place but they have no use at all. Lol
I like your idea and i agree We need to focus on the pvp, this is what bring old souls and new players
This is what got me addicted to this game long time ago.... oh and some pvp items sounds rly interesting 😃

Mino
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

Yeah been racking my brain on "The good old Stun issue" which has always been the biggest downfall of PvP in v2. If anyone has any suggestions on how to possibly Fix or Adjust it so That first stun is Not always going to garuntee a win I would love to hear any ideas.

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

how about a pvp-based item, that even if you die in clan, the rest of your stuff is save, but the pvp item drops?

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

@Mino, couple solutions would be making consecutive stuns harder to hit or last shorter times. Or one that i found works pretty well is making stun have a slow effect instead of a stop effect. Tested it on my private server and it works fairly well.

Estherus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

That would make sorcerers the worst pvp character ever.
What about some armour that increases in usefulness the more people you kill. Like giving it that buff you get from fire armor.