Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Lab 11 and Lab 12 Fixes 
Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

Lab 11

Offer some type of hints so the lab is actually able to figure out on your own. Namely some type of hint to show where the hidden barb lord is.

Lab 12

Have rail tracks that lead between doors, or some type of hint for where to go. Have signs with riddles or cave dwellers that offer some type of hint for how many gems are needed.

OR

Remove the locked doors and just require 1 of each gem to solve lab.

On this same not I feel like this is a common problem with a lot of the newer content. If a player doesn't already know how to accomplish it it's practically impossible to figure out. Castle quests i think are the worst offenders here. Especially Castle 2.

Mino
Second Leutenant
Second Leutenant

OR strap around 40000000 tonnes of C4 to Lab 12 and send it to its proper spot in life.

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I like the rail tracks idea, however, a better way(in my opinion) to tie in with the lore of a 'labyrinth' which are known for being so disorienting that people are lost, have a 'follower' npc that knows his way around the mines, but will only help in exchange for protection from the dwarves, and obviously a fee of 5000 gold coins to open doors(This gives the option of mining your own gems to open doors, or pay gold)

But, I've seen too many updates that require much less effort from dev team be denied due to 'too much work involved', so the next best option is what lurker said, rail tracks to indicate path, and honestly, remove the gem locks on doors and make it 1 of each gem at the end